Tuesday, February 06, 2007

More dog photos



Yesterday, Kim commented on how big the dogs have gotten. I thought that you might like to see what was under all that hair! Yes, two skinny (but growing) seven month old dogs. I finally got around to fixing their 'day bed' and went with a beach theme. Too bad the bed doesn't look like that today. It is slightly more ripped and I am trying to get up the motivation to fix it again.

This is a photo of Elvis being very cute. He is often like that, and I feel sorry for him a lot of the time because Toby is soooo bossy. Every now and then Elvis steals the show, and this was one of those times.



In view of Project Spectrum 2.0, I have whipped up a newsboy hat from Stitch and Bitch Nation. I will finish sewing together today, just the peak to go, and post pictures soon. I think that I will also tackle a grey scarf and my very boring twist top is blue so I will see if I can finish that before the two months are up.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow they do look a lot smaller with their hair trimmed. Funny!

Elvis is too cute. I love the big nose in the photo. Adorable!!

I might have to make the newsboy hat too. How'd the pattern go for you?

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 2:40:00 PM  
Blogger Mischief Maker said...

Your dogs are so cute. I have just started my blog and have been writing about my dogs as well. My Tessa is the boss of my Rambo (yeah I know sounds wrong doesn't it). I am doing the Colour swap as well and would like to know how to put the button onto my blog. Can you help me?

Saturday, February 10, 2007 12:46:00 AM  
Blogger Amy J said...

Sure, Mischief Maker, I can help. What's your blog/email address.

Saturday, February 10, 2007 9:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Sorry it's been a while, life is crazy. Hope all is well with you :)

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 9:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home