Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome 2007

Well, 1 January 2007 has come and gone (sort of) and I feel worse than yesterday. True, the eyes are a little better (thanks to some nasty eye drops) but my head, throat, neck and back are worse. Thanks to the BF for all of his kind care.

In my pain killer induced periods of normality, I have produced 42 inches of bejewelled scarf. I note that my fellow knit-alongers are fairing better healthwise - get well soon Lolly. Sorry I am far too lazy to add any pictures today. (Some (Ging) would say that this is no different from usual.) But - my new year's resolution is to add more blog pictures, and even though this is a bad start, you can all be the judge of how I manage this.

Doggie update, both Toby and Elvis are doing well but have been deprived of a walk for the last two days due to owner illness. They were very well behaved last night, even though the neighbours were partying in their backyard and we had some very local fireworks. I am hoping to be well enough to at least get them down to the park tomorrow.

News just in - siren just passed by the house and Toby is howling along!

Hope everyone else had a happy and safe new year's eve. I look forward to reading all of your blogs this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home