Friday, January 05, 2007

Day 6

No, not of 2007, but of my mysterious illness knocking the stuffing out of me. At this rate, I will need another economy packet of pain killers!

Not much news to report. I did pour another ball of Zhivago into the TwistTop last night. It really is very boring. Just plain old stocking stitch. At least I have finally reached the decreases for the arm holes. But then it is just another 12 cm of plain old (boring) stocking stitch. I am trying to appreciate how lovely it will be when finished. Yes, I should keep this in the front of my mind!

I do, however, provide this completely ripped off pictures which is undoubtedly infringing my sis's copyright. Well, it would be except for the comment she posted yesterday! Anyway, here is the tea cosy in use - yea!



Wishing that Day 7 does not eventuate!

Yours in Illness,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, that you can come up with a word like "eventuate," while on pain killers, impresses the heck out of me.

Saturday, January 06, 2007 12:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home