Saturday, December 30, 2006

Bye 2006

Well, I have been busy these past few days trying to finish off those projects which have been hanging around a wee bit long. I have had limited success!

The pair of sox for BF can't be finished because I can't find the pattern - I will rectify this soon. The jacket wrap is almost finished, just a little of both sleeves to do and then make up. Since I began in May, I have made 3 scarfs (one for ISE), a tea cosy, a beanie (stocking cap or hat), a jumper and one sock! Not too bad, but I have heaps more things in mind for the new year.

Speaking of the new year, I have signed up for *Bejewelled* and my pattern arrived in my inbox yesterday. This starts on 1 Jan, and I have been good enough not to purchase new yarn, but to use some I purchased from the back room of the store at the Bendigo Mills. It's a mint green color and feels really nice and soft!

I don't have much planned for NYE. It should be a quiet one with a few friends, and I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate. I personally am looking forward to 2007, as 2006 hasn't been the best of years for me. But as always, I am looking on the brighter side and have already decided that 2007 will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home