Sunday, December 31, 2006

Blah...NYE


Well in true 2006 form, I am too sick to consider sending this year off with my friends.

I woke up this morning with a sore head, back, nose and my eye partially shut. After waiting for an hour and a half at a weekend clinic, I have been diagnosed with a cold and an eye infection. I really just look like someone biffed me in the eye. No photos, its just too gross!

Anyway, I have called in sick to the party and will now spend a miserable evening at home (listening to my neightbours having the party of the century). I refuse to watch the Sydney fireworks on TV. My only comfort is that I can now fit inches of knitting into NYE and watch all of the DVDs I haven't got around to watching yet.

Don't let my bad mood dampen your spirits!

Happy 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home