Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Success!

Well, I can report that yesterday's attempt of allowing young R2 to see the ducks, play on the playground and take Toby and Elvis to the vet was a success. R2 was very well behaved - many compliments from the Vet- as were the dogs.

Must report that Toby was much braver than Elvis - Toby took his shot like a man, while Elvis squealled terribly. N was disappointed to hear that 'his' dog was not the bravest! Good news is that there will be no more shots for about 12 months. Bad news, desesxing just before Christmas. Sorry guys, but it has to be done.

No formal exercise yesterday (I missed M2 so much, we did email though!) but pushing R2 up the hill whlst controlling two dogs seemed to be enough. Walking the dogs is off the menu for a couple of days, Vet's orders.

Finally, on to knitting. No scarf progess, but I have until November. Inca jumper has been restarted, due to my counting error. As N pointed out, no one would have noticed, but in my usual style, I want it to be perfect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home