Sunday, September 10, 2006

Saturday...

Well, I didn't get a chance to post yesterday as it turned out o be quite busy. First up was a walk with Elvis and Toby down to the creek. We met Lucy the corgi who was much better behaved than most dogs down there.

The walk was followed by BodyJam. The first half of which was very good, as we consolidated on last week's routine. However, the second half was a completely different story! M2 and I laughed most of the way through as we tried to get our arms and legs moving in unison! After, we stopped for coffee with R, and I'm pleased to say that R has made the BIG decision, so we had lots to discuss. Also discovered that M2 is a knitter, so I will pass some of my patterns to her.

A spot of shopping, and N and I were off to N2 and J's for dinner. Dinner was wonderful, and a good night had by all. The highlight was J2 copying my Bollywood and Disco moves! He will be a star!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home