Thursday, September 14, 2006

Progressing nicely...

Well, due to no dog walking, I managed to put two balls of Inca into my new jacket. The pattern is progressing nicely, even if I did have to wrestle it from Toby's jaw. So much for the dogs being a little off color yesterday after their shots, they were as perky as ever - it was me who was off color!!

Good news! I am making my doco debut in the Bollywood Dance Off Story to be screened before an audience of 10 billion people. Unfortunately no Aussies - unless they are living/traveling in Asia at the time. I need to dig out my very best Indian clothes and stack on the jewelry for the shoot. I can't wait. It's on Monday and I'll let you know how it goes!

The dogs are growing at an alarming rate and I will post more pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home