Friday, September 15, 2006

Nerd Fest 2006

Last night was dinner at R and M's place which was so much fun. I have to admit that it did turn into Nerd Fest 2006 with M and I discussing bootie patterns and yarn, and later in the evening R demonstrating his home media centre including 2 computers, 2 x-boxes, a giant 'switch', digital set top box and universal remote, the entire system including more than 700 gig of memory. This sent N and I quickly to adding up the total gig in our place, and we fell way short. For those interested, it is somewhere in the order of 120 gig, including 2 ipods on which the memory is useless when it comes to videos etc.

Anyway, apart from Nerd Fest, M and I enjoyed some sparkling, and we all devoured wonderful Indian food from around the corner. The onion bhajis were so good, they have been dubbed 'KFC for vegetarians'! The evening finished with Heaven ice cream and the bar certainly has been set for N and I to host a great meal.

Well, no knitting progress as R has inspired my to set up my own nerd centre, so all my free time today has been swallowed by net surfing for set-ups and prices. Gotta love Static Ice!

So rounding out my day was so much needed housework and a visit to N2 and J2 this afternoon. As always, little O was a gem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home