Sunday, September 10, 2006

Free running!

Well, the weekend is almost over and I am watching the last game of AFL for the weekend. I have spent the day waiting for my new desk to be delivered, but to no avail. Hopefully it will be here soon.

I started my Sunday by walking Toby and Elvis. N helped out and we were soon on our way to the ovals near the creek. For the first time we let Toby and Elvis off the lead and they were surprisingly well behaved. They followed us around the oval and responded to all of our calls. I think this may be a way to avoid two walks a day, as the dogs were exhausted when we got home.

Oh, good news. I have received a reply from Julie, who I am knitting for in the ISE. It's so much fun getting all these emails. I put about 2 hours into the scarf today, but have decided that it doesn't quite look right so I will start again. Oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home