Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dance Fest!

No post yesterday due to extreme exhaustion! I did the BodyJam express class at 5:45 with M, and then we headed off to Bollywood Dancing at 7:30. New news, I have signed up for some doco - well, I will be doing the Bollywood class while the doco people are there. The good news is that it won't be shown in Australia, only to 10 billion people in Asia. At least I get a copy. More details to follow!

Today I am attempting the challenge of walking two year old R2, Toby and Elvis to the ducks. I am allowing twice the time so it should be ok. Today is Vet day, and the puppies get their shots. Hopefully they won't be too sooky to walk home.

On the knitting front, I have began a Jacket Wrap in Inca. It's from the Paton's Inca book and is classified as an easy knit. I'll let you know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home